In high school, I took AP Studio Art with one of the hardest art teachers you could dream of having. Her critiques were hard, but meant to push you break boundaries. A few of my critiques, however, were extremely harsh and pushed me to the point of no longer wanting to create art. It was then that I found your beautiful ladies, and became inspired once more. It was through the inspiration your art gave me that I managed to pass my class.
Often times I create blends of things, people, and places that inspire me. It just so happens that this week, I decided I’d try to do one using Eva Kolenko’s beautiful portraits of you.
aw i’m so happy you were able to get through the class. I’m sorry your teacher pushed you too hard. one’s creative side can be very delicate at times :/
- brightlightscastashadow likes this
- fade-fake-faces likes this
- dorotheenicole said: I got to University for Art and they push you so hard, I almost quit my second year. I only stuck with it because I got into an off campus study program in Florence. You have to stick with it, don’t let the man get you down. School is just that, school, art is life.
- liodevilletattooer likes this
- randomlyamusingmusings likes this
- goodjobalexa reblogged this from charmaineolivia and added:
- msjanice likes this
- soozi likes this
- dlos6 likes this
- davesloboda likes this
- gabii-e likes this
- koalaliger submitted this to charmaineolivia